- The French are increasing their military presence in the Central African Republic ahead of an expected United Nations-backed intervention intended to restore order in the country that has been experiencing increasing unrest and disorder since rebels removed President Bozize from power in March.
- The Supreme Court declined to hear Liberty University’s challenge to Obamacare without comment.
- Fast food workers in around 100 cities will hold a strikes this Thursday over wages.
- Egypt's new draft constitution will free the military from civilian oversight.
- A new study claims that a quarter of teens have been involved in sexting.
- The trial of two former cops in California accused of beating a homeless man to death began today.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!