- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says that he will block votes on all of President Obama’s latest nominees until the Obama administration releases more information about survivors of last year’s attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
- Ohio will be switching one of the drugs it uses for executions after the European manufacturer of pentobarbital banned the sale of the drug for use in executions.
- Israel plans to release 26 Palestinian prisoners later this week.
- President Obama has said that we can trust the new FBI director to balance law enforcement and civil liberties.
- A federal judge has ruled that new abortion restrictions passed by Texan lawmakers are unconstitutional.
- Shaquille O'Neal has endorsed New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
- Penn State will pay $59.7 million to 26 young men sexually abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!