- considering arming Syrian rebels. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel says the U.S. is again
- Kansas is among several states that have passed or are trying to pass laws nullifying federal gun regulations in their jurisdictions.
- Employers are cutting employee benefits costs ahead of Obamacare's implementation.
- The U.S. wants North Korea to release an American sentenced to 14 years in a prison camp for an unspecified crime against the state.
- Rhode Island becomes the tenth state to recognize gay marriage.
- A police chief in Maryland is alleged to have a political enemies list.
- Warren Buffett joins Twitter.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!