- insists his sons were framed and that the younger one, still on the run from a massive police search, is an "angel." The father of the Tsarnaev brothers who apparently blew the hell out of the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring scores more,
- Sixty people remain unaccounted for after the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas.
- In lighter news, Denver expects massive turnout for a marijuana smokeout. Attendees will need a smoke to get through the regulations.
- Venezuelan officials have agreed to a partial audit of results in the razor-thin presidential election.
- A 59-year-old Russian cosmonaut who waited two decades for the privilege became the world's oldest spacewalker.
- The Boy Scouts have agreed to allow gay members — but not leaders. Baby steps, folks.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247