Police Seek Boston Bombing Fugitive, Denver Smokeout, Boy Scouts Allow Gay Members: P.M. Links
The father of the Tsarnaev brothers who apparently blew the hell out of the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring scores more, insists his sons were framed and that the younger one, still on the run from a massive police search, is an "angel."
- Sixty people remain unaccounted for after the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas.
- In lighter news, Denver expects massive turnout for a marijuana smokeout. Attendees will need a smoke to get through the regulations.
- Venezuelan officials have agreed to a partial audit of results in the razor-thin presidential election.
- A 59-year-old Russian cosmonaut who waited two decades for the privilege became the world's oldest spacewalker.
- The Boy Scouts have agreed to allow gay members — but not leaders. Baby steps, folks.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247