- Defense of Marriage Act debate into a very special episode by adding an additional 50 minutes to the allotted hour to present arguments. The Supreme Court has decided to turn the upcoming federal
- Department of Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano says sequestration is to blame for any long lines at airport security. Did the sequester figure out how to travel backward through time?
- After the boom, Colorado is now seeing the contraction and consolidation of its medical marijuana industry. The number of dispensaries has dropped 40 percent since 2010.
- The Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case involving the Drug Enforcement Administration seizing $97,000 in cash gambling winnings from a couple switching planes under the suspicion the money was connected to the drug trade. Unfortunately, the case is really more about technical issues of jurisdiction, not the seizure itself, but the gamblers are winning so far.
- Israel launched two Palestinian-only bus lines in the West Bank, prompting cries of racism.
- The United States is looking to start launching drones from smaller warships.
- Catholic cardinals gathered today for their first round of meetings prior to the election of the new pope. And perhaps to discreetly hook up. What? Don't act like you weren't thinking it.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247