- John Brennan, President Obama’s nominee for CIA director, was against enhanced interrogation techniques after he was for them. His confirmation appears far from a done deal anyway.
- A federal judge is not blocking his injunction against regulating nonattorney, uncertified tax return preparers.
- Janet Napolitano is reportedly considering a bid for the White House in 2016.
- A former White House doctor, meanwhile, says she’s worried about potential 2016 candidate Chris Christie’s weight.
- The CIA’s had a secret drone base in Saudi Arabia for the last two years. Not a secret anymore.
- A second grader in Colorado was for real suspended from his school for a make believe grenade.
- Dick Morris, who predicted a Romney landslide, won’t have his contract renewed at Fox News. He is showing up on CNN’s Piers Morgan tonight though.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!