- Pull out your mad money! Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are probably going to get another few billion in bailouts from the taxpayers.
- Carmen Ortiz, the prosecutor in the Aaron Swartz case who once planned to ride her conviction rate into the Massachusetts governor's office, recently went to court to admit that her office arrested the wrong man in a gang case. He apparently looked like the guy they actually wanted.
- With the U.S. economy limping along on the edge of a return to recession, the Federal Reserve plans to keep sacrificing hundred dollar bills to appease the prosperity gods. Err ... that is, it will continue its monthly $85 billion bond-buying "stimulus" plan.
- Wilmington cops face a lawsuit after reportedly handcuffing a man in his own driveway, slamming him to the ground and then tasering him. Stop resisting, you unconscious, facedown bastard!
- California is number one — in terms of having the top marginal tax rate in the nation for residents considered "wealthy," that is. Please form an orderly line at the exit.
- A seven-year-old boy from the Bronx was hauled out of class, handcuffed and interrogated by police for 10 hours — all over a $5 dispute with another kid.
- Egypt's most prominent Islamic scholar got opposing politicians to meet and renounce violence. Uh huh.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247