- Joe Biden has 19 “executive actions” for the president to take on guns, because Joe Biden means business is full of it.
- Meanwhile, the White House informed House Budget Chair Paul Ryan that the president will miss the February 4 legal deadline to submit a budget.
- Ben Bernanke wants the debt ceiling raised; the Federal Reserve chair says it doesn’t create new deficits or spending.
- The Afghanistan government wants U.S. special forces training local police to be part of this spring’s drawdown plans, which comes as news to the U.S.
- George P. Bush has raised $1.3 million in two months. He’s considering running for Texas Land Commissioner in 2014.
- Barack Obama’s half-brother is running for governor in Kenya.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!