- Looks like Apple might have dropped the ball on
Apple Maps, software that is being slammed for its unusability,
gross geographical errors, and visual defects.
- The labor spat between refs and the NFL is over after
both sides signed off on an eight-year collective bargaining
- Hillary Clinton has announced that the U.S. will relax some of
on Burma. Let’s give trade a try, shall we?
- The residents of Vaughn, NM are being served and protected
exclusively by a different species.
A dog is now the only certified member of the police force left
in town after the police chief stepped down amid reports he was not
permitted to carry a gun thanks to a criminal record.
- Big money is being spent on campaigns focused on a
constitutional amendment that would
ban same-sex marriage in Minnesota. The main group opposing the
amendment has raised more than $8.2 million since the campaign
Mona Eltahawy seems to think vandalism is free speech. The
political pundit was arrested after spraying an anti-Muslim poster
she took exception to in a New York subway station.
Follow Reason on Twitter and like us
on Facebook. You
can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up