- Rather than file a grievance, complain to his buddies or just get drunk, a man who was fired yesterday shot his former boss and then opened fire on passers-by outside the Empire State Building.
- Let's take a break in our relationship, Germany is poised to tell Greece. It's just temporary, while we work things out.
- The GOP may give Mitt Romney the official nod a tad early in order to avoid the twin threat of Tropical Storm Isaac and Ron Paul supporters.
- Mamdouh Mahmud Salim, a former Osama bin Laden aide, will have to serve out his life sentence for stabbing a federal prison guard in the eye.
- Lance Armstrong may have been stripped of his Tour de France titles, but he still has his deal with Nike to keep him warm at night.
- Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian mass murderer, apparently considers himself an underachiever. He apologized for not killing more people. This is what evil looks like, folks.
- The guy brought in to clean up Miami's Code Compliance division has been paying for parties on his city account, taking freebies from restaurants, dating staff and generally not cleaning up the division.
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.