- An important marijuana ruling in California used by municipalities to justify banning dispensaries has been tossed out.
- A study at the University of Colorado predicts a Mitt Romney win in November. Their system has correctly predicted every president since 1980.
- State lotteries would make more money (and therefore reduce the need to raise taxes) if they were privatized.
- Summer of Unrecovery: Jobless claims still going up.
- FBI and DHS worry about ridiculous amounts of anarchy at the Democratic and Republican conventions. At least something interesting would happen.
- Chicago teachers prepare to strike. How much would it cost to get them to never come back?
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.