- TSA service and attitudes should improve dramatically now that transportation security workers have won the go-ahead to unionize. Oh, wait ...
- Amtrak pissed away $833 million over the last decade on food and beverages, managing to spend $1.70 for every dollar that it took in.
- The United States government says it will resist efforts to give the United Nations control over the Internet.
- Look up! Now look down! That's right, the Brits are developing armed, underwater drones.
- The UN General Assembly is leaning on the UN Security Council to "do something" about Syria.
- Loathe to interrupt their country's long tradition of massive inefficiency, Spain's rail workers went on strike to protest privatization plans.
- After Chick-Fil-A's busiest day in history Wednesday, today gay marriage activists are planning a "kiss in" outside Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide.
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.