- All or nothing at all? A big question from today's final day of oral arguments is whether the Supreme Court could boot the individual mandate but keep some of ObamaCare. Here's a transcript from today.
- Revenge of the BRICS! Brazil isn't happy with the U.S. and Europe and their "monetary tsunami."
- Newt Gingrich pledges to keep on keeping on (with two thirds fewer staff).
- Fidel Castro and the the Pope chatted about "world issues." Cuba also reportedly released some of its more disagreeable citizens from jail before the holy guy's visit.
- Is a hoodie even a hat? Such questions arise from Rep. Bobby Rush's Trayvon Martin-inspired House floor protest.
- Escapee from the North Korean prison camp in which he was born and raised snitched on his mother and brother there, which led to their executions. If you wanted to read the worst thing ever today...
- "[I]n one small study that polled strippers..."
- Too little, too late, photo of LBJ and a basket of puppies! Speaking of presidential archives, Gawker is suing for the right to peruse the George W. and Cheney papers for their libraries. PATRIOT justice?
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.