- The Department of Justice has a plan to snuff out medical marijuana clinics in California and Oregon.
- AP fact-checks Obama's jobs policy (again).
- Police raid Occupy San Francisco; Occupy D.C. organizers pay Hispanics to show up; SWAT team stands between Occupy St. Louis and Bank of America; Occupy Tampa decides not to camp out.
- America's medical licensing regime in all its glory: "Nursing leaders say that their push to have more nurses earn doctorates has nothing to do with their fight of several decades in state legislatures to give nurses more autonomy, money and prescriptive power. But many physicians are suspicious and say that once tens of thousands of nurses have doctorates, they will invariably seek more prescribing authority and more money. Otherwise, they ask, what is the point?"
- Happy 10-year anniversary, Afghan War!
New at Reason.tv: "Abandoned in Guatemala: The Failure of International Adoption Policies"