- Rick Perry suggested Saturday that the U.S. may need to send troops to Mexico to stop the cartels. He should have said "more troops than we already have there."
- Universities and colleges react as you might expect to new state laws allowing students to carry anti-rape/personal protection devices.
- Colorado's public pensions are so secret that Colorado Treasurer Walker Stapleton "has had to file a lawsuit to find out how much top-tier earners are getting paid."
- NYPD arrested 700 protesters over the weekend after the marchers trespassed (some say led by NYPD) on Brooklyn Bridge.
- "Voodoo economist" Elizabeth Warren is in a dead heat with Sen. Scott Brown.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is tanking in Iowa, the one state where she possessed anything resembling a lead.
- Woman who recently underwent a bilateral masectomy attempts to explain to a TSA-bot that the irregularities in her body scan image are tissue expanders. TSA-bot gropes her anyway (link fixed).
New at Reason.tv: "Interview with Reason Cartoonist Peter Bagge"