- U.S. to hold military tribunals the Obama administration said wouldn't happen at Gitmo, the detention center he promised to shut down.
- Write your own DMV joke: Archeologists discover tablet that may shed light on one of civilization's earliest bureaucracies.
- New GOP budget would trim $4 trillion over 10 years.
- Meanwhile, another federal government shutdown loom this weekend.
- FTC said to be taking aim at Google.
- New at Reason.tv: Are You an Independent Thinker? Try Reason!
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.