- U.S.-led forces near goal in Libya, but it's not clear what happens next.
- Jared Loughner to get a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation.
- Japanese government had received warnings about safety of nuclear reactors.
- Yemen president may step down as key military leaders side with demonstrators.
- First U.S. face transplant completed in Boston.
- German magazine posts photos of U.S. soldiers posting with dead Afghan civilians.
- New from Reason.tv: "Who Wants to Live Forever? Dr. Stephen Coles on the Secrets of the World's Oldest People."
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign