- Rolling Stone: Army employed psy-ops on visiting U.S. senators to win more support and funding for Afghan war.
- Latest in Libya: Gaddafi amasses mercenaries in Tripoli, more high-ranking officials resign.
- New kidney list rules would favor younger patients over older ones.
- Wisconsin House to vote on controversial union bill.
- Arizona legislature to consider new round of anti-immigrant laws.
- British court orders Julian Assange extradited to Sweden.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- How the government encourages kangaroo courts for campus sex crimes
- Matt Welch: The disastrous ObamaCare rollout unmasks liberalism’s paternalistic dishonesty
- Jacob Sullum: The Supreme Court should end the distinction between campaign spending and contributions
- Virginia Postrel: Glamour and the art of Persuasion