- Mubarak supporters, opponents clash in Egypt.
- Army investigation finds Bradley Manning's commanders were cautioned by mental health experts not to send him to Iraq.
- German politician jailed for calling anti-immigration advocate an "ass".
- Jordan's King Abdullah II fires the country's cabinet.
- TSA now testing more modest body scanners.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
OUR CURRENT ISSUE:
- Sex in the Arab world
- Obama's last gasp at a legacy
- How arbitrary description of mental illness messes up public policy
- And much more