- Mubarak supporters, opponents clash in Egypt.
- Army investigation finds Bradley Manning's commanders were cautioned by mental health experts not to send him to Iraq.
- German politician jailed for calling anti-immigration advocate an "ass".
- Jordan's King Abdullah II fires the country's cabinet.
- TSA now testing more modest body scanners.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign