- Mubarak supporters, opponents clash in Egypt.
- Army investigation finds Bradley Manning's commanders were cautioned by mental health experts not to send him to Iraq.
- German politician jailed for calling anti-immigration advocate an "ass".
- Jordan's King Abdullah II fires the country's cabinet.
- TSA now testing more modest body scanners.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Progressive Puritans: From e-cigs to sex classifieds, the once transgressive left wants to criminalize fun.
- Port Authoritarians: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal
- The Menace of Secret Government: Obama’s proposed intelligence reforms don’t safeguard civil liberties