- Jared Lee Loughner is charged with murder and attempted murder.
- Dumbest reaction to the Tucson shootings: top seed, punditry division.
- Dumbest reaction to the Tucson shootings: top seed, legislative division.
- The U.S. government wants to snoop in the Twitter accounts of people associated with WikiLeaks.
- The Department of Health and Human Services wants to limit the fluoride in the drinking water.
- The Massachusetts Supreme Court voids foreclosures where the title to the properties wasn't clear.
- Southern Sudan votes on secession.
- Anonymous goes to Tunisia.
- Peter Yates, RIP.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution