- GM set for massive IPO.
- Nobel Peace Prize ceremony may be cancelled because recipient Liu Xiaobo and his wife can't escape Chinese custody to claim it.
- Nancy Pelosi elected as Dems' House Minority Leader.
- Ireland to get an EU bailout.
- First Gitmo detainee tried in civilian court acquitted on 280 of 281 charges.
- NATO rep says troops may remain in Afghanistan well beyond 2015.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Progressive Puritans: From e-cigs to sex classifieds, the once transgressive left wants to criminalize fun.
- Port Authoritarians: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal
- The Menace of Secret Government: Obama’s proposed intelligence reforms don’t safeguard civil liberties