- NATO brokers talks between Taliban, Karzai government.
- Virginia Thomas, wife of Clarence Thomas, calls Anita Hill, asks her to apologize.
- GOP candidates still unable to articulate specific spending cuts.
- Free checking beginning to disappear.
- BP's oil spill money changing the Gulf Coast.
- GOP takes larger lead in the polls as Election Day nears.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Progressive Puritans: From e-cigs to sex classifieds, the once transgressive left wants to criminalize fun.
- Port Authoritarians: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal
- The Menace of Secret Government: Obama’s proposed intelligence reforms don’t safeguard civil liberties