- Pete Rouse replaces Rahm Emanuel.
- A police riot rocks Ecuador.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger signs a decriminalization bill.
- The Senate passes a law against loud commercials.
- Pakistani soldiers are accused of extrajudicial killings.
- The Cato Institute releases its annual gubernatorial report card.
- The polygamist stars of a reality TV show run into trouble with the marriage police.
- An alleged message from Osama bin Laden urges Muslims to invest in infrastructure, fight pollution, and work on disaster relief.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- How the government encourages kangaroo courts for campus sex crimes
- Matt Welch: The disastrous ObamaCare rollout unmasks liberalism’s paternalistic dishonesty
- Jacob Sullum: The Supreme Court should end the distinction between campaign spending and contributions
- Virginia Postrel: Glamour and the art of Persuasion