- Pete Rouse replaces Rahm Emanuel.
- A police riot rocks Ecuador.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger signs a decriminalization bill.
- The Senate passes a law against loud commercials.
- Pakistani soldiers are accused of extrajudicial killings.
- The Cato Institute releases its annual gubernatorial report card.
- The polygamist stars of a reality TV show run into trouble with the marriage police.
- An alleged message from Osama bin Laden urges Muslims to invest in infrastructure, fight pollution, and work on disaster relief.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign