- Obama declares end to combat operations in Iraq.
- Study says heavy drinkers live longer than nondrinkers.
- White House considering new stimulus bill driven by tax cuts.
- Lisa Murkowski concedes to Joe Miller in Alaska GOP primary.
- U.S. officials now backing down from charge that men arrested in Amsterdam yesterday were planning a terror attack.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.