- Obama declares end to combat operations in Iraq.
- Study says heavy drinkers live longer than nondrinkers.
- White House considering new stimulus bill driven by tax cuts.
- Lisa Murkowski concedes to Joe Miller in Alaska GOP primary.
- U.S. officials now backing down from charge that men arrested in Amsterdam yesterday were planning a terror attack.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign