- Obama declares end to combat operations in Iraq.
- Study says heavy drinkers live longer than nondrinkers.
- White House considering new stimulus bill driven by tax cuts.
- Lisa Murkowski concedes to Joe Miller in Alaska GOP primary.
- U.S. officials now backing down from charge that men arrested in Amsterdam yesterday were planning a terror attack.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Progressive Puritans: From e-cigs to sex classifieds, the once transgressive left wants to criminalize fun.
- Port Authoritarians: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal
- The Menace of Secret Government: Obama’s proposed intelligence reforms don’t safeguard civil liberties