- World population expected to hit 7 billion next year.
- China overtakes Japan, now world's second-largest economy.
- Leading candidate to replace Warren Buffet at Berkshire is former Tiananmen Square protest leader.
- July deadliest month in nine-year war in Afghanistan.
- Police seize $1.7 billion in pot found in California mountains.
- U.S.-Mexican border still among safest places in the country.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution