- Washington, D.C. now the richest metro area in the U.S.
- French parliament votes to ban face veils in public.
- San Francisco passes law requiring manufacturers to post information about cell phone radiation.
- DOJ charges six New Orleans police officers with murder for Danziger bridge massacre after Hurricane Katrina.
- Anonymous group in Utah leaks names, personal information of 1,300 alleged illegal immigrants.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign