- As noted below, primary night brings bad news for incumbents and establishment candidates.
- Eliot Spitzer rumored to be getting a show on CNN.
- UN Security Council votes for new round of sanctions on Iran.
- Thai government initiates bloody crackdown on protesters.
- Liberal Democrat leader and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg lays out his policy plan for British government, and it's surprisingly good news for civil libertarians.
- GOP congressional hopeful and regular Reason villain Mary Beth Buchanan loses handily in the Pennsylvania primary.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution