- Obama, leaders of Congress meet to discuss new financial regulations.
- Tax day poll: Most Americans believe most of their tax dollars are wasted.
- Tuscon school bans all processed food.
- Arizona bill would deem illegal immigrants "trespassers," give police the authority to arrest them.
- Russia suspends U.S. adoptions after family sends back adopted seven-year-old.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.