- Obama strikes out in China, gets no major concessions.
- USA Today reports retired military officers earning big money while simultaneously working for defense contractors and as consultants to the Pentagon.
- Obama acknowledges for first time that Gitmo won't be closed by January.
- Housing starts hit six month low in October.
- No seconds on pumpkin pie.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign