- Obama strikes out in China, gets no major concessions.
- USA Today reports retired military officers earning big money while simultaneously working for defense contractors and as consultants to the Pentagon.
- Obama acknowledges for first time that Gitmo won't be closed by January.
- Housing starts hit six month low in October.
- No seconds on pumpkin pie.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- How the government encourages kangaroo courts for campus sex crimes
- Matt Welch: The disastrous ObamaCare rollout unmasks liberalism’s paternalistic dishonesty
- Jacob Sullum: The Supreme Court should end the distinction between campaign spending and contributions
- Virginia Postrel: Glamour and the art of Persuasion