Reason Morning Links: Bankrupt Cities, Maoist Saboteurs, and Pot Local 420
• The Senate Armed Services Committee and the U.S. House both vote to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
• The Obama administration releases a new National Security Strategy.
• Another California city considers bankruptcy.
• The British government pledges to scrap its national ID cards within 100 days.
• Maoist rebels claim responsibility after a train crash kills at least 65 people in India.
• Medical marijuana workers unionize.