- few forgotten vials of the stuff were found in an unused storage room at the National Institutes of Health. Whoops. About that "eradicated" smallpox... A
- President Obama is getting the business for his deer-caught-in-headlights response to the influx of tens of thousand of unaccompanied immigrant children in recent months.
- Sarah Palin wants to impeach President Obama, which might mean something if she held a seat anyplace other than news shows.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Hillary Clinton are the leading contenders for their parties' respective presidential nominations, the latest poll says.
- Paul is also teaming up with Sen Cory Booker (D-N.J.) on a proposal to make criminal sentencing around the country less draconian.
- Customer cheers greeted the first legal marijuana sale in Washington state. Tight regulations keep the price sky high, so black market dealers shouldn't lose too much sleep yet.
- Libertarian candidates show strength in roughly seven Senate races this year. North Carolina's Sean Haugh polls between 8 and 11 percent.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.