- alleged American spy within Germany's intelligence agency. "If the allegations are true, it would be for me a clear contradiction as to what I consider to be trusting cooperation between agencies and partners," said German Chancellor Angela Merkel regarding the
- The latest tally is 14 fatalities out of 82 people shot. No, it's not Syria or Ukraine, it's Chicago's Independence Day weekend. How’s that gun control working out for you?
- Did you see that crazy video of the California cop straddling and pummeling a woman on the side of the highway? Her family is filing a lawsuit against the law enforcement agency.
- Israel is mobilizing 1,500 troops in response to rising tensions with Palestine's Hamas, which fired dozens of rockets across the border today.
- The United Nations will recognize gay marriages of its staffers. Previously, it only recognized such marriages if the staffer's nation recognized them.
- Pink Floyd is releasing a new album. Dim the lights, take a hit, and try synchronizing it with some classic cinema until you blow your own mind.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.