- Credit: foter alykat / CC BY-NCAccording to the Internal Revenue Service, over
318,000 active and retired federal workers
owe back taxes to the tune of $3.3 billion.
- The V.A. scandal
keeps growing. Meanwhile, Senate Democrats moved yesterday
to block the VA Management Accountability Act, which had passed
the House with broad bipartisan support.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is
facing criticism for his statements on race and the Donald
- Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam (R) has signed a bill bringing back
- Israelis and Palestinians
are preparing for a visit this weekend from Pope Francis.
- Hedge fund billionaire Tom Steyer will fund a multi-state, $100
million campaign against
"science deniers" this year.
Follow us on Facebook
and don't forget to sign
up for Reason's daily updates for more