- Obamacare’s approval at 49 percent, a new high for the unpopular program. Forty-eight percent disapproved. Nevertheless, President Obama says now that open enrollment is sort of closed, the debate over Obamacare is over. A recent poll shows
- Boston Red Sox hitter David Ortiz was likely paid by Samsung to take a selfie with President Obama. The photo is already being used for promotional purposes.
- D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray lost the Democratic primary yesterday to Councilwoman Muriel Bowser. Grey had been accused of ethics violations for most of his one term in office.
- A Republican state senator wants to build a monorail along I-24 in Nashville, Tennessee.
- A magnitude 8.2 earthquake hit off the coast of Chile; no tsunami is expected.
- The Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder won’t be involved in the fourth and final season of the Adult Swim show.
- A new study suggests scientists may have significantly overestimated the amount of water present on the moon.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.