Credit: Фото пресс-службы Президента России/wikimedia
- In his first public statement since the Crimea crisis began
Vladimir Putin said that Russia reserves the right to use “all
means” to protect the interests of citizens living in eastern
Ukraine. Putin added that “nationalists” and “anti-semites” are in
the streets of Kiev.
- The head of Egypt’s armed forces, Field Marshal
Abdul Fattah al-Sisi, says that he cannot ignores call for him
to run for president.
- Republicans from Western states are expected to urge the U.S.
Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit in Denver to rule bans on
gay marriage unconstitutional today.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu has urged the Obama administration to insist that
Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
- President Obama is set to release his 2015 budget plan today.
According to the White House, the budget proposal will include a
$60 billion expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- An immigration reform group linked to Facebook CEO Mark
criticized Republicans for not doing enough to work towards
changing immigration policy.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter,
and don’t forget to sign
up for Reason’s daily updates for more