- claimed none of the “horror stories” about Obamacare were true, leading to well-deserved mockery. He’s now revised that to the “vast majority” being untrue. Harry Reid
- A candidate for lieutenant governor in Texas mistakenly sent out an anti-“activist judge” tweet that insisted marriage was between ONE MAN & ONE MAN.
- Union workers in Pennsylvania are using a law that immunizes them from charges of harassment and stalking during labor disputes to harass and stalk their opponents.
- A car bomb today hit a tea shop in Mogadishu known to be frequented by intelligence agents , killing at least 11.
- Several European countries have begun the process of cutting foreign aid to Uganda over its anti-homosexuality law.
- Google Maps’ Street View has expanded into the arctic with images, some including polar bears, taken from a trip through Churchill, Manitoba.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Progressive Puritans: From e-cigs to sex classifieds, the once transgressive left wants to criminalize fun.
- Port Authoritarians: Chris Christie’s Bridgegate scandal
- The Menace of Secret Government: Obama’s proposed intelligence reforms don’t safeguard civil liberties