- loss of as many as 500,000 jobs (or even more). But for those who don't lose their jobs, 900,000 could be lifted above the basic poverty threshold. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that a $10.10 minimum wage could result in a
- Glasgow University students elected Edward Snowden to represent them as student rector.
- Former Democratic U.S. Rep. Melvin Jay Reynolds, who lost his seat decades ago due to a statutory rape conviction, is under arrest in Zimbabwe for allegedly possessing pornography and violating immigration laws.
- The first American bitcoin ATMs are set to debut this month in Seattle and Austin, Texas.
- Anti-government protests rage on in Ukraine and Venezuela.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.