- grow thicker skin. What difference does it make? Hillary Clinton told college students that the most important tip she could offer women in public life was to
- A federal judge struck down Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, because it denies gay couples a fundamental freedom to marry.
- Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) hinted in interview set to air today that he supports for Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-Ky.) lawsuit against President Obama and the National Security Agency. Now that's bipartisanship.
- One in five people who signed up for health insurance under Obamacare failed to pay their premiums on time and therefore did not receive coverage in January. You can take a horse to water...
- The majority of Americans favor normalizing U.S. relations with Cuba, according to new polling data. What America needs now is a cigar.
- Two publications have sued Colorado in federal court over the state's restrictions on advertising recreational marijuana.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign