- President Obama was at Costco
shilling for a higher minimum wage, a policy that would give
the store an advantage over its much smaller competitors.
- A top Senate Republican, Jeff Sessions of Alabama,
sent a package to all 232 Republican members of the House
rebutting possible arguments against the immigration reform effort
- 50 percent of doctors and patients consult Wikipedia,
according to a new report from a healthcare institute.
- A Brooklyn school
discontinued its gifted program over concerns about lack of
- Scarlet Johansson has stepped
down as an ambassador for Oxfam after an outcry from some over
her relationship with an Israeli soda company that operates a
factory in the West Bank.
- The United Kingdom and France are teaming up to
develop a new generation of killer drones.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on
Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You
can also get the top stories mailed to