- "good faith" exception will be given to those who try to sign up but fail. No word on how they'll verify that such an effort was made. Today is the deadline to sign up for Obamacare, but a senior Obama administration official stated that a
- President Obama told Congress on Sunday that he may take further military action to protect Americans trying to evacuate violence-plagued South Sudan.
- Conservatives are bellyaching that the Obama administration is too soft and that the U.S. is losing its influence around the world.
- The president is getting some "sleep and sun" during a two-week vacation in Hawaii, presumably having muttered "I hate this job" the whole nine-hour flight there.
- Ross Ulbricht, the internet “pirate” accused of running the notorious illegal-drug-peddling web site Silk Road, claims that the feds seized $33.6 million worth of the encrypted virtual currency Bitcoin from him.
- Members of the Russian punk band Pussy Riot have been released from prison as part of an amnesty bill, but they dismiss it as a PR stunt to prep for the Sochi Winter Olympics.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!