- catastrophic” to the intelligence community. Former NSA and CIA director Michael Hayden says Edward Snowden’s disclosures about US spying practices have been “
- White House staff are the latest people Democrats have turned to to blame for Obamacare’s disastrous rollout.
- Hillary Clinton’s potential 2016 presidential run may be causing President Obama to arrive at lame duck status sooner than he otherwise would have.
- The Syrian National Council plans on attending international peace talks in Geneva in January, but the rebel government may not hold much sway among opponents of the Syrian regime. The Free Syrian Army, a rebel outfit, meanwhile, will not be attending the Geneva talks. Israel says its troops fired into Syria after Syrian forces shot at them in the Golan Heights.
- A 280,000-year-old stone-tipped javelin was discovered in Ethiopia, predating fossils from modern humans.
- Amazon is testing the use of drones to make faster deliveries.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!