- not going to be working properly by the end of the month. The administration finally released the number of enrollees through the site and it's even less than expected: fewer than 27,000. The state-run exchanges are outperforming it. HealthCare.gov is most certainly probably
- Assuming Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, she certainly won't be touting Obamacare.
- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is also reportedly considering a presidential run in 2016. I guess it's technically not royal succession if we actually elect these people.
- One million Californians are getting health insurance cancellation notices, thanks to Affordable Care Act coverage requirements.
- The typhoon that struck the Philippines has been followed by the typical looting, and survivors are panicking over shortages of food and water.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is digging in and refusing city council members' requests to step down over his admitted crack use at a confrontational debate today. He also said he has bought illegal drugs during the past two years but is not an addict.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.