- Consumer Reports magazine is urging its readers to avoid Healthcare.gov. President Obama said that he was “mad” about the problems that have affected the health care exchange site earlier today.
- A former Hershey factory in Canada is to be repurposed into a medical marijuana plant.
- A man is suing the NYPD after he was arrested for possession of meth. The meth in question later turned out to be jolly ranchers.
- Almost 15 percent of American teens and young adults are neither in school nor working.
- 51 percent of likely U.S. voters say that they were personally affected by the most recent government shutdown.
- Four same-sex couples are suing to force Tennessee to recognize their legal marriages from other states.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.