- address the nation on Tuesday about Syria, probably to hector the unwilling electorate into trying to support a military strike most don’t want. President Barack Obama will
- The president doesn’t have the votes in the House, either. When asked what he’ll do if he can’t get the votes, he wouldn’t say.
- Anthony Weiner’s friends say he’s already planning a comeback following his disastrous mayoral race. Funny, wasn’t this race his comeback?
- How does Supreme Court Justice Napolitano sound? Awesome, right? Unfortunately, Vice President Joe Biden was referring to outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, not Andrew Napolitano.
- Mexico City is mulling legalizing marijuana and establishing smoking clubs, but the president of Mexico is not on board.
- A volcano 1,000 miles east of Japan has been declared the largest on earth.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.