- say there has been no follow through on deficit negotiations since then. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, won’t get fooled again? Republican senators who had dinner with Obama in March (while Rand Paul was filibustering the nomination of John Brennan)
- President Obama will be visiting New Jersey to review Hurricane Sandy recovery, preferring to focus on natural disasters than the political ones engulfing his administration.
- Brandon Raub, a Marine Corps vet who was involuntarily committed last summer over political comments made online, is suing over the violations to his Constitutional rights.
- While meeting with Chinese leaders, the national security advisor Tom Donilon endorsed closer military ties between the U.S. and China.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies smoking crack cocaine, you hosers.
- Deutsche Bahn, a Germain railway company, will be deploying mini-drones overnight to catch taggers vandalizing their trains.
- Presidential elections have been scheduled for July in Mali.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.