- get slammed in the midterm elections because of Obamacare, with 54 percent of Americans favoring repeal, and an even higher percentage considering the thing a bureaucratic mess. Democrats fear that they'll
- A Portland, Oregon, police officer's error in loading lethal rounds into a bean bag shotgun, and then firing them at William Kyle Monroe, will cost the city $2.3 million, if the city council approves. Monroe survived, but was left permanently disabled.
- Senator Cruz won't be running for president after all. So says he.
- Hiring and manufacturing ... Not looking so good.
- During a military execution of 13 people in Libertopia Somalia, one of the soldiers carrying out the execution was himself killed by a stray bullet.
- A Minnesota public school ended up in federal court after school administrators claimed an absolute right "to prohibit student speech" even before and after school hours.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.