- Public sector union membership is down in Wisconsin. It looks like public sector employees, who are no longer forced to pay union fees, are making their preferences known.
- Obama has approved military aid to Somalia. What could possibly go wrong?
- Patriot missiles have been deployed in Tokyo amid escalating tensions with North Korea.
- A Chinese magazine has reported on abuses at the Masanjia labor camp, providing more information to campaigners who want the camp and others like it closed.
- Margaret Thatcher’s funeral, which will include full military honors, will take place next week.
- It looks like the French intervention in Mali could become something of a permanent affair.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247