- vulnerable to crashes and to being taken over by hackers. Drones aren't just creepy and homicide-y; the Government Accountability Office frets that they're
- Combine federal dominance of financial aid for college with federal phobia of all things drug-related, and you have a body of students effectively barred from higher education.
- The Supreme Court agreed to hear another challenge to campaign finance laws, potentially further expanding protections for free speech within the world of politics.
- The federal government spent more, salary-wise, on public officials doing union work on the clock in 2011 than during any year since at least 2002.
- The New York Times is shrinking, shrinking, shrinking ... and putting the Boston Globe up for sale.
- Google Glasses promise to be powerful, innovative — and butt ugly. A few will use them, while the rest of us have to look at them. But, will that make a difference in a world in which pajamas are worn to the supermarket?
- Hawaii is considering imposing asset forfeiture for petty misdemeanors because— Oh, c'mon. They're not even pretending to be anything other than thieves anymore.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247