- Australian children will be banned from blowing out candles on communal cakes thanks to new guidelines from The National Health and Medical Research Council.
- Chinese state media has called for a “heavy price” to be imposed on North Korea if the reclusive regime conducts a planned nuclear test.
- The majority of Americans now believe that the federal government is a threat to their liberties.
- Two Miami-Dade police officers have been fired after an investigation found that they ignored emergency calls.
- Shocker: Obamacare exchange subsidies will cost $233 billion more than expected, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!